To claim these 11/1 increased odds on Leicester v Napoli, available only at 888sport, follow the instructions below to log in on the site:
- Register an account with 888sport
- Deposit at least € 10 with the promo code 888ODDS
- Bet at least £ 5 on Leicester v Napoli at normal odds (6/5)
- If Leicester wins, the upgraded 11/1 odds will be added to your account
Why bet on Leicester to beat Napoli?
It’s not an easy task for Leicester City to play against a Napoli team that is more used to UCL than to the Europa League. In fact, this is one of the toughest games anyone can imagine in the group stage of competition – perhaps second only to Napoli away, a hurdle Leicester will face later this year.
But there are still several reasons the foxes might cause a stir tomorrow night:
- Fans back at King Power – Leicester did better last season in the EPL outside the King Power Stadium, collecting 10 points more than at home on their travels. But there weren’t any fans because of the pandemic and that’s traditionally not the case – Leicester usually does better with their own fans behind them.
- Historically, English clubs have a slightly better record than Italian clubs. In a total of 253 games played, the English teams won 101 games against the Italians 90; there were 62 ties.
- Kasper Schmeichel – Leicester’s Danish No. 1 has been in great shape lately for both the club and the country. Denmark reached the semi-finals at EURO this summer with a series of great performances, and in the Foxes’ most recent game against defeated UCL finalist Man City last season, only Schmeichel’s excellent reflexes kept Leicester from losing more than 1: 0. The Foxes goalkeeper has the potential to be a real difference maker at night.
- Injuries: Star striker Lorenzo Insigne and goalkeeper Alex Meret are likely to be absent from Napoli
Reach 11/1 in Leicester City for Napoli. to beat
Leicester City vs. Naples Preview
Tomorrow night’s Europa League duel is the first time Leicester and Napoli have met in a competitive game.
Naples was in good shape recently. Luciano Spaletti’s team beat Juventus Turin at the weekend and won seven away trots in Serie A.
However, the Italian club is going through a mini injury crisis. In addition to the long-term failures of Dries Mertens and Faouzi Ghoulam, club captain Lorenzo Insigne will probably be absent from the Napoleatians due to a knee injury, as will goalkeepers Alex Meret and Stanislav Lobotka. But better news for Piotr Zielinski: The Polish playmaker is back in the fight for a place in the first Xl.
Although several quality players have joined in over the summer, Leicester’s form hasn’t been entirely up to date this season. Manager Brendan Rodgers still seems to be finding his best Xl and adapting his tactical approach to some of his new recruits.
Rodgers will have to decide in tomorrow’s game whether or not to risk Ricardo Pereira, who was on the bench after losing to Man City. If the Portuguese right-back is unable to play, Timothy Castagne will continue to be represented.
The Foxes have managed to add Filip Benkovic to the Europa League squad and he could find himself back from the bench.
Leicester City vs. Naples prediction
With the Leicester-Napoli clash tomorrow night being the first time the two teams have faced each other, it’s hard to pinpoint a winner – there’s just no historical context.
Napoli are probably the slightly stronger of the two teams on paper. But Lorenzo Insigne’s loss is detrimental, and Leicester’s cheap 11/1 odds at 888sport make for one very attractive bet …
Get 11/1 on Leicester Beating Napoli at 888sport