Erling Haaland has his choice from Europe’s elite.
The star of Borussia Dortmund and Norway is wanted by players like Manchester City and Real Madrid.
Goal Premier League champions City is a special club that wants to praise Haaland from Germany if the rumors are to be believed.
TOP STORY – CITY HOPES TO CAPITALIZE FROM THE PUMA PARTNERSHIP
Manchester city hope that their Puma sponsorship and an impending football boot deal can help land Borussia Dortmund star Erling Haalandaccording to the Daily Star.
City’s kits are made by Puma, while Haaland is reportedly on the verge of signing a football boot deal with the German giants.
Haaland was connected to City, Manchester United, real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Paris St. Germain, Liverpool, Barcelona and Juventus.
EXCLUSIVE: Man City is hoping Puma can play a wild card by landing £ 150m worth of striker Erling Haaland at https://t.co/TKtGysXAxE pic.twitter.com/B0L3ONZGuv
– Daily Starsport (@DailyStar_Sport) October 9, 2021
– Claims of the Gazzetta dello Sport Juve are planning an approach to bring the United midfielder in Paul Pogba back to Turin. Pogba is out of contract at the end of the season and while United are interested in an extension, the Frenchman has been linked with Madrid and PSG Even.
– United captain and English defender Harry maguire is ready for a new bumper contract in Old Trafford, reports Der Spiegel.
– Liverpool are considering a move for Barcas Ousmane Dembele with Juve, which does not want to part Federico chiesasays Teamtalk.
– According to soccer insider, Newcastle United have made star Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly a priority signature in January. It comes after the blockbuster takeover of Newcastle.
– PSG target Napoli’s soon-to-be free agent Lorenzo Insigne, per Le10 sport. Insignia was also associated with Inter and Milan.
– Manchester United outcast Donny van de Beek is wanted by the Serie A powerhouse Juve, Corriere dello Sport claims. Van de Beek was in talks about one Everton switch during the previous window.
– Milan star Franck Kessie is under BarcaMidfielder’s goals for the January window, says Diario Sport. Van de Beek, Tottenhams Tanguy Ndombele and Marcelo Brozovic from Inter are also options.