Another full week of this international break without Liverpool! Keep your fingers crossed that from this point on it is only positive for all players involved.
The six Klopp could be missing for Watford
Liverpool could forego up to a half-dozen first-team options for their first game after international break – and that’s not even considering long-term absentee Harvey Elliott.
Jürgen Klopp could choose from a greatly reduced pool for the trip to the south, as six players either struggled with injuries during the international break, are still not fit or are not available at all.
Trent and Thiago are both still unconfirmed after missing pre-break games while another attacking pair traveled but failed to play due to complaints.
Our Brazilian pair were already unlikely to play against Watford due to the playing times.
Hopefully none of those who stay on Merseyside will suffer new injuries!
Senior stars currently
Latest news from Liverpool FC
- Young goalkeeper Harvey Davies spoke of his pride after breaking through with England’s youth teams
- Liam Miller, on the other hand, has been thriving in Switzerland since he left the Reds in the summer – at least when he started games!
Latest Premier League chat
- Everyone except Steve Bruce is Newcastle’s management approach: three are on the shortlist to replace it. If that’s hers Coaching Book signing, imagine how many player they are linked to …
- Fabio ParaticiSpurs’ job is apparently “going back to signing players you’ve worked with” as he wants Kulusevski and McKennie after Romero now
- Thibaut Courtois has made a wild and clearly false accusation at Uefa and Fifa, stating that they don’t care about players and just want to fill their pockets. How dare he These virtuous ones in the sports world only want the best for fans and participants
Tweet of the day and game of the night
Come back when you match Fred with a debutant teen at the center, not your other two international center-backs.
– The Scouse mouse (@ TheScouseMouse1) October 11, 2021
Tonight is Wales in Estonia. Or the Netherlands during shooting training against Gibraltar.