Jules Kounde will apparently move to the Premier League at some point.
But where will the French center-back end up?
Manchester United and Chelsea are both said to be interested.
TOP STORY – ANOTHER DEFENDER SET FOR OLD TRAFFORD?
Manchester United are in the running for the star defender of Seville Jules Kounde, so Fichajes.
Kounde was recommended to join the Champions League defending champions Chelsea but a transfer didn’t come off until the end of the previous window, much to the player’s frustration.
Despite the arrival of Raphael Varane, United will reportedly switch for the French center-back.
– The front page of Wednesday’s Diario AS claims real Madrid have reactivated their interest in United Star Paul Pogbawho becomes a free agent at the end of the season. A deal for Pogba would reportedly provide further encouragement Kylian mbappe in pursuit of the Paris Saint-Germain striker.
– Corriere dello Sport claims PSG and Atletico Madrid want Nicolo Barella how his contract talks with Serie A champions Inter stand.
– The Express reports United are considering a move for Monaco and France Sensation Aurelien Tchouameniwho also arouses interest from Madrid, Liverpool, Chelsea and Juventus.
– Diario AS (@diarioas) October 12, 2021
– Barcelona will sell Sergio Busquets to sign Milans Franck Kessiesays El Nacional. Kessie is out of contract at the end of the season and the star midfielder has been linked with United, PSG, Liverpool, arsenal and Inter. Meanwhile, the front page of Mundo Deportivo reported Wednesday’s Ajax goalkeeper André Onana, Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger and Pogba are among several budding free agents that Barca are keeping an eye on.
– Le10 sport claims PSG could win the race for a Fiorentina striker Dusan Vlahovicwhich is seen as a potential replacement for Madrid’s destination Mbappe. Vlahovic was linked to Manchester city, Atletico Madrid, Juve, Inter, arsenal and Liverpool. PSG are also said to be interested in the coveted Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Haaland.