The Ivorian match officials, led by Patrick Tanguy Jean Philippe Vlei, have been appointed to lead the one-off 2021/22 Caf Champions League duel between Hearts of Oak and Club Industriel de Kamsar.
The Ghanaian champions will welcome the Guineans on Sunday 19th September at the Accra Sports Stadium.
The two teams were originally supposed to face each other in a duel, but a coup in Guinea nearly a fortnight ago forced the Confederation of African Football (Caf) to invoke their laws to make it a one-off game in the Ghanaian capital played.
Patrick Vlei, who became FIFA’s international referee in 2020, is supported on the lines by his compatriots Kouame Gabriel Kangah (Assistant I) and Kalilou Bamba (Assistant II).
Allou Franc Eric Miessan, also from Ivory Coast, is the fourth official.
Sekou Wieh Konneh from Liberia will serve as Match Commissioner, while Dr. Christiana Baah works as a COVID-19 officer.
The game should start at 3:00 p.m.
- Referee: Patrick Tanguy Jean Philippe Vlei (Ivory Coast)
- Assistant I: Kouame Gabriel Kangah (Ivory Coast)
- Assistant II: Kalilou Bamba (Ivory Coast)
- Fourth official: Allou Franc Eric Miessan (Ivory Coast)
- Match commissioner: Sekou Wieh Konneh (Liberia)
- COVID-19 officer: Dr. Christiana Baah